I assume we're friends already because you're either here from my Facebook page or I've asked you to check out my website (shameless self-promotion). Thanks for stopping by - I hope we can make this a regular arrangement!
I'm not all that great at talking about myself, but I thought I should give you an insight into who I am if you're planning on sticking around any longer. Here's my answers to some questions that took me about 20 minutes to find on the internet, in the hope that you'll learn at least one new thing about me.
1. How old are you? The big 1 9.
2. Do you have a nickname? No :( If you think of one please let me know! That's something I've always felt like I missed out on during my childhood. (For a while there I tried to make Cleo happen, but somehow it didn't stick?)
3. Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of, no. We're off to a great start people! (It'll get better I promise)
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah! But I’d be careful around meal times because I'm one of those people that get angry when they're hungry, and that ain't pretty for anyone involved.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Ha! I would say no, but maybe you should ask my friends - they might have a different opinion. (It's a yes).
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I already have! I went to New Zealand in December last year and bungeed off the Kawarau Bridge in Queenstown. It was 43 meters of absolute terror but as soon as I'd finished it I wanted to do it again and again! Take that fear of heights!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Coco Pops or Frootloops. Or maybe Cornflakes. There's too many! But to be honest I'm more of an eggs on toast kind of gal.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their dress sense. I know it's really silly but I'm always intrigued to see how other people dress! I've found a lot of wardrobe inspiration from girls I've walked past on the street and really should thank them for saving me from the homeless chic look I was rockin' for a while there.
9. What is your eye colour? Green, but a really light green. People also tend to classify it as Hazel.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings 110%. I cannot deal with scary movies unless I have something to cover my eyes with when the super scary part is on. Top tip, never take me to see a scary movie or I'll walk out before the credits even start (trust me, it's happened).
11. Favorite smells? Rain, freshly mown grass and the smell of a new book (so cliché I'm sorry).
12. Summer or winter? Winter. Everything about it is just so appealing - the fashion, the weather, the sun rising later so I can sleep that little bit longer, ya know, the important things in life.
13. Computer or television? Computer – TVs have almost become void with the likes of Netflix and TV streaming now being a thing.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? America. I've been fortunate enough to travel to the States a few times in my short life and the one time that I really felt like home was a million miles away was when I was there without my family. I was partaking in the Global Young Leaders Conference in 2014 and I travelled alone from LA to Washington, then on to New York with the group. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who's looking for that something extra that will provide them with communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
15. Do you have any special talents? Always having a clean room. I'm not sure if that's a talent but it's definitely a rarity among teenagers.
16. Where were you born? Straya mate.
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, playing instruments, compulsively shopping, binge watching TV series when I should be studying, relaxing at home with my family, going on walks and picking flowers.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes! My beautiful boy Snowy is a white, fluffy Maltese Poodle - hence the name.
19. Favorite movie? Either Finding Nemo or Law Abiding Citizen. Such a contrast but Law Abiding Citizen was the first 'Thriller/Drama' that I actually enjoyed and it's stuck with me ever since. Also, who doesn't love a little bit of Gerard Butler? Side note, I'm so EXCITED for Finding Dory to be released I could almost cry of happiness.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… One older sister who has all the qualities I wish I had.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy! I feel as though happiness is taken for granted, and I know that no matter what I end up doing professionally I won't be truly happy without the love and support of my family and friends.
22. Do you go to University? If yes, what do you study? I sure do. I study a Bachelor of Business and Journalism but hope to one day be a professional musician. Not sure how those two degrees will get me there but I'm excited for the journey!
Well, hopefully that clears a few things up! If you have any more queries, questions, urgent 'must-knows' just comment below and I'll be more than happy to help!